“Streets Market” in the District of Columbia is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist, and Python Developer to join our close-knit Data Analysis team.
Streets Market is a grocery retail store located in the District of Columbia. We have about 13 branches and a headquarter, The headquarters ’ business is based on B2B based distribution and logistics, and Streets Market’s business is based on offline B2C.
The talents in the two fields we are trying to hire are:
- Digital marketers will work on establishing strategies for brand image and deriving sales points through consumer analysis, social analysis, and trend analysis.
- Python developers will use Tensorflow, Web Scrapping, etc. to analyze and collect data.
It is said that distribution and logistics are the flowers of IT. Those who apply will work together with experts in various fields (Database experts, Developers, Marketers, and Business strategists) to create our own solutions by applying new IT technologies and techniques in our team.
We’re looking for a team player who is highly motivated and organized that will assist in the execution of all digital marketing strategies based on data. This role will work closely with our digital marketer towards the ultimate goal of boosting sales and building brand awareness.
- Responsibilities for “Digital Marketing Specialist”
- Making marketing strategy
- Facilitate cross-channel digital marketing strategies from idealization to creation
- SEO + SEM campaigns
- Constantly research and stay current in the digital marketing trends and find new ways to drive traffic to our site
- Paid social advertising creation, execution, and monitoring
- Content creation for all other AD & Contents based on our platforms developed by our team
- Manage art and copywriting professionals (outsourcing where needed)
- Analyze key metrics that unit our website traffic and our service quotas
- Partner with advertising and media specialists to increase marketing results
- Manage all aspects of marketing operations, including key personnel
Skills and Requirements
- Experience with cross-channel digital marketing platforms
- Proficiency with Google Analytics and other reporting tools
- Strong copy-writing skills
- Ability to multitask and take initiative
- Highly organized
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (Bilingual preferred: English/Korean)
- Must be legally authorized to work in US.
- Responsibilities for “Python Developer”
- Collect and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques, and business strategies.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Responsible for modeling complex business problems and discovering business insights through the use of statistical, algorithmic, mining, and visualization techniques
- Data Collection: Web Scrapping (Beautifulsoup, etc)
- Machine Learning
- Knowledge of machine learning libraries like Scikit-Learn, TensorFlow, Caffe, Keras, Familiarity with the Hadoop ecosystem (Apache Hive, Pig, HBase, and Kafka)
- Experience using a distributed computing platform, such as OpenCV, Numpy, Pandas
- Data Visualization: Domo, Looker, or others
- Web Platform: Flask or Django
What’ll Make You Special
- Experience working with cloud computing providers such as AWS or Azure
- Experience developing with C#
- Relevant: 3 years (Preferred)
- VISA Sponsorship is offered (Permanent Resident)
- Competitive salary with a health insurance plan with the incentive
- Paid vacation days provided
- Can be working eligibly in US
Send your English resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
근무 상세 내용
- 고용형태: 정규직
- 지역: 워싱턴 D.C./북버지니아
- 근무요일: 주 5일(월, 화, 수, 목, 금)
- 근무시간: 09:00 am ~ 06:00 pm
- 급여: 면접 후 결정
- 취업비자 스폰서 가능
접수방법 및 기간
- 접수방법: 온라인 접수, 이메일 (email@example.com)
- 접수기간: 2020.04.20 ~ 2020.05.20